- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation);
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services (including booking a cleaner through Power Group);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name, address and email address);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address;
- any other information that you choose to send to us; and
- other information.
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
2. Using your personal information
• administer the website;
• improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
• enable your use of the services available on the website;
• send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
• send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
• send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
• send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (and you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
• deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
• keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
• verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service); and
• other uses.
• to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
• in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
• to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
4. International data transfers
5. Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. All electronic transactions entered into via the website will be protected by encryption technology. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. Power Group takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, Power Group cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
6. Policy amendments
7. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
• the payment of a fee (currently fixed at GBP £5); and
• the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address). We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law. You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, by sending an email to us at wecare@Power Group.com. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
8. Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
9. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.