Power International Facilities Management (PIFM) recognizes the importance of environmental protection and is committed to operating its business responsibly and in compliance with all Environmental regulations relating to the activities of this Organization.
It is our organizational policy to carry out all measures reasonably means, exceed or develop all necessary or desirable requirements and to continually improve environmental performance. Therefore, Power International Facilities Management (PIFM) will;
- Comply with relevant environmental legal and other requirements, corporate guidelines and implement proactive self-monitoring to ensure compliance.
- Consider all environmental factors during planning and decision-making processes.
- Promote environmental awareness amongst employees and management.
- Commit to the prevention of pollution.
- Minimize material and energy wastage.
- Use efficient and environmental-friendly materials.
- Control noise emissions from operations.
- Minimize the risks to the general public and employees from operations and activities undertaken by the Organization.